elb's hovel of thoughts

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Behind every successful man...

.. is a woman. Or in my case, several women, although I must admit I'm not exactly successful at all to begin with!

This is just to pay a short tribute to the major female influences in my life; to the three women who have contributed the most into shaping me as to how I am today, and in the future as well.

First up would be the woman who gave me to the world. Yup, my very own mother. Without her, Patrick would not exist to begin with :O Someone who gives her sweat and blood for me and family, yet many times I have not given her due appreciation. Someone who has always been there waiting to give me advise in anyway as long as I had the humility and asked her instead of clamming up my problems to myself.

Next on the honours roll would be Eunice. Thank you for always being there for me when I needed you most, and for all your help and advise. Rarely is there a better friend :)

And the fine young lady, Stephanie. How difficult it is to resist this charming, loveable lady! I've learnt a lot from you; thank you for everything.

I love you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home