elb's hovel of thoughts

Monday, May 26, 2008

Peeve

Few things annoy more than this:

So I am doing somethings, and my mobile rings. The number looks unfamiliar, but I answer it anyway.

'Hello?.... Hello? I can't hear you, so please call me back, thanks.' I slide my phone shut.

The person does not call me back, so after two minutes I return the call. It rings several times but nobody answers. So I slide my phone shut again.

A couple of minutes later, I receive a text message. 'Whos ts' it reads, almost undecipherable until I realise that it meant 'who is this'.

So I text back, 'You should be telling me who you are since you called me earlier.' Predictably, I have not received back any answer for the last few hours.

Sheesh. Have some basic courtesy!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home