elb's hovel of thoughts

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Bakezin

I paid Bakezin a long overdue visit.

Cold chocolate drink with mint.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Mush the mint leaves and drink.

No better way than to fill the stomach with a light dish of escargots with asparagus.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We also sampled their spaghetti with ham. This dish (no photo available) did not impress.

However, I still do believe that Bakezin is all about the desserts. Nothing more so than this interesting take on strawberry cheesecake reinforces it:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Cheese ice cream with strawberries and shortbread. Its been a few years since I last had this, and I still found it fascinating (as did my partner)!

Note: This post is a mash of more than one visit.

Bakezin
Multiple Locations
Malaysia

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home