elb's hovel of thoughts

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Jack of all trades...

But! A Master in (EnterRandomDegreeTitle).

Work starts Monday. I now have a rough idea of what I want to do for the future. Whether I will get satisfaction, or even manage to enter that field, remains to be seen. I don't know whether the fact that I'm not required to wear a tie and a suit is a good thing or a bad thing. I'd love to dress up for work (if I'm not too tired) and blend in with the City folk, but ah well. At least I get to save some money buying a second suit.

Need to interpret the word 'casual' in casual Fridays carefully. Can I turn up in sandals, bermudas and a T-shirt? That would be amusing, if not for the fact that its starting to get cold...

(Yes Elaine, I got my Internet connection 48 hours earlier than I thought..)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home