elb's hovel of thoughts

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Twisted foot

Dammit, I'm not playing football ever again wearing formal shoes. Formal shoes + uneven grounds on which to play football equals eventual disaster. I stepped heavily on a portion of ground where grass was growing and ended up twisting my right foot. Those of you who have accidentally stepped with your foot landing on both a raised kerb and a road will know what I mean - the foot is at a very unnatural angle.

I had to take a black cab home because I was physically unable to move a couple of steps before the pain came back again, and it was a long walk back to the nearest bus stop/ Underground that was headed my way. Unfortunately this also means that I'll be missing labs tomorrow - sorry QL, γ, we'll need to delay the experiment. But if you both think that you can deal with it, then go ahead :)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home