elb's hovel of thoughts

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

A different kind of busy

Just when I thought that I would be free after Friday, I have realised that I would have plenty of things to sort out over the next week or so.

In no apparent order (except maybe number one), they are:

1) Watch Star Wars. Arghhhh it is so difficult to browse around anywhere without hitting spoilers. Pah.

2) Sleep. I would need to remove my panda eyes.

3) Clean my room. I am too ashamed to let anyone into my room as it is right now. To be honest, even I can't stand the sight of it; I usually walk with my eyes fixed at the mantlepiece to avoid seeing the clutter. But I can't help it, I have absolutely no time to clean it.

4) Sort out my holiday plan! Yeay!

5) Start chucking out stuff. I need to reduce my burden in anticipation that I will shift come September.

6) Cancel an overdue mobile line.

7) Arrange for an advanced driving course, simply because I haven't gotten my hands behind the wheel for ages so that I can get cheaper insurance when the time comes to get a car.

8) Modify my site a bit and become a more active instead of remaining almost passive as I have always been.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home