elb's hovel of thoughts

Saturday, February 05, 2005

The final hurdle

After so many (roughly 16) years, I have completed the second last hurdle: my last ever written exams before I graduate!!! Its not, however, going to be the last; I still plan to do at least two more degrees within the next 10 years or so. But we'll see how things go, especially cash flow wise :P

In the meantime, only one final hurdle lies before me: my projects (research and design). After that, I'll be graduating come July! Its not everyday that you get a 21 year old with a full honours degree :P

If my research supervisor and lecturer-in-charge permits, I might put up some stuff about my research project. However it might be unlikely though, because anything I come up with could potentially be patented. Sorry!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home