elb's hovel of thoughts

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Random update

Been very busy lately; just too many things to do. I wake as early as 5.30am for work, and even so the earliest I can get back home is around 7.30pm. Which just doesn't happen all the time, as pretty frequently I would get my dinner outside or drop by a shopping mall/ supermarket. And that's before you take into account my going to the gym after work.


After getting home, I usually watch a couple of TV series episodes (24 season 6 DVD boxset has just been released, with House Season 3 to come very soon) before going to sleep. On weekends, I just want to stay at home and sleep. On top of that, I still have a few hundred photographs to process from RAW (oh, I lost my compact camera, joy!) and to distribute to various people.


All this alone leaves me with almost zero time for my social life, and you can see why I'm probably a bit too busy to blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home