elb's hovel of thoughts

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Brief Updates

This shouldn't be a blog post per se, it should be a collection of 'small talks', but since I have no idea how to go about that, I'll just rant anyway:

I made a very satisfying discovery. Not exactly earth shattering, but enough for me (and almost everyone else I've told it to) to go 'Wow'. And it will look good on my CV too as well. More details when I have finished verification and submission. Or maybe I'll just let you all wonder what it is :)

Today's temperature hit a high of..... 18 celsius. Unbelievable. Middle of August, 18 celsius? Global warming? More like global frosting*. I had to switch on my heater for the first time in a few months.

Nasi lemak with XO sauce in place of sambal? That's so WRONG. Cardinal sin indeed! Full review of the culprits soon...

* Note that eventhough global warming is happening, it is possible that the temperature might actually drop. For more details, brush up on your general knowledge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home