elb's hovel of thoughts

Saturday, January 15, 2005

London Jan '05

When I was in London a few days ago after sitting for my GRE (which I might say was a total disaster that showed how limited my vocabulary really is), I took the opportunity to look around and see if I could find anything interesting.

Amongst the few things I did were to grab myself a wonderful ciabatta toast courtesy of Cafe Concerto (which incidentally is that same shop that serves the wonderful ice cream from March till October), and dropped by Hamleys just across from Cafe Concerto.

Nothing else much, just did plenty of walking up and down Oxford and Regent Street. Grabbed another foccacia from Cafe Concerto and took away a slice of the tiramisu, which I must certainly say is magnifique.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home