elb's hovel of thoughts

Saturday, June 19, 2004

Freshie post

Ouch, I can't believe I'm actually blogging x_x But I suppose I'll have too much free time on my hands for the next few months ahead, so I'll blog to pass the time.... maybe I'll be too bored of blogging by then even, so who knows :p

Anyway, sorry to disappoint most of you, but I do not intend to blog anything about my personal life. Not that its anything to shout about to begin with, so it's something we could do without with in general :P Also don't expect anything fancy since I'm a HTML and coding dingbat in general, with the exception of FORTRAN, of which I am slightly better. Maybe during my relative lots of free space in the next few months I'll *gasp* actually learn how to design my own web page from scratch. Doubt I would get moments of inspiration though.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home